Table of Contents
DHSES E-Grants Help
Site Review Module
The Site Review module of DHSES E-Grants contains the documentation of official site visits made by DHSES personnel. A subrecipient can only read items in this module.
Accessing the Site Review Grid
To access the DHSES E-Grants Site Review module:
- Log in to the DHSES E-Grants.
- Click on Project on the left frame of the Welcome page.
- Click on the specific Project # (displayed in blue) from those listed to open that project.
- Click on Site Review in the left frame
The data in the Site Review Report screen is presented in columns of information:
Site Review Column Definitions
Sequential number for Site Review reports
The date the visit took place.
The type of visit report – site, telephone, desk audit, or blank.
The place the meeting was held.
Site Review Screen
- Click on Number in blue to access a specific Site Visit.
Site Visit Screen