In this forum, you can locate forms you may need to complete your grant contracting or reporting requirements. Most forms are available in both Microsoft Word® and PDF formats. Simply click on the form you need, in the format that you commonly use. Your browser will open the word processing application, and then you can use File | Save As in the application to transfer the file to your computer's hard drive or to diskette.
Information for Not-For-Profit Grantees
Effective August 1, 2013, not-for-profit organizations must be prequalified in order to do business with New York State. In order to prequalify, not-for-profit organizations must submit an online Prequalification Application through the Grants Gateway. The Prequalification Application is comprised of five components to gauge your organizational structure and the types of services you provide. The required forms and document uploads are all part of the Document Vault. Resources to complete the application and associated document vault can be found in the Quick Links Section of the Grants Gateway website: http://grantsreform.ny.gov/Grantees.
E-Grants is a web-based application that tracks all contracts administered by the Office of Counter Terrorism at DHSES. The system allows grantees to submit an electronic application. Once the application is approved for contract, the system tracks the funds from contract execution through close-out, including all amendments.
- Fiscal Cost Report Form - pdf xlsx
- State Aid Voucher Form - doc pdf xls
- Detailed Itemization of Non-Personal Service Expenditures - All Other - pdf xls
- Detailed Itemization of Non-Personal Service Expenditures - Alterations -
- Detailed Itemization of Non-Personal Service Expenditures - Consultants -
- Detailed Itemization of Non-Personal Service Expenditures - Equipment -
- Detailed Itemization of Non-Personal Service Expenditures - Fringe Benefits -
- Detailed Itemization of Personal Service Expenditures - Personnel -
- Detailed Itemization of Non-Personal Service Expenditures - Rent -
- Detailed Itemization of Non-Personal Service Expenditures - Supplies - pdf xls
- Detailed Itemization of Non-Personal Service Expenditures - Travel -
Reporting Forms for HSGP Program Priorities
On May 19, 2014, FEMA released Information Bulletin #388b, which significantly streamlined the programmatic reporting requirements associated with the Homeland Security Grant Program (HSGP). This Information Bulletin will impact all recipients of HSGP funding in New York State, including sub-grantees under the State Homeland Security Program (SHSP), the State Law Enforcement Terrorism Prevention Program (SLETPP), all Targeted Grants, and the Urban Areas Security Initiative (UASI). The changes announced in Information Bulletin #388b apply to FY2014 and have also been made retroactive to all open fiscal years of HSGP funding.
Please use the documents and associated links below for more background on these federal reporting requirements and directions on how to satisfy the requirements. If you have any questions on how to complete these reporting requirements or FEMA's programmatic priorities, please contact OCT Grant Program Administration (GPA) at email@example.com
- Additional Resources
- FEMA Controlled Equipment List Request Process
Contract Amendment Forms
- Certified Assurances for Federally-supported Projects - doc pdf
- Appendix A - Standard Clauses for NYS Contracts - pdf
- Appendix A-1 - Agency Specific Clauses - doc pdf
- Appendix C - Payment and Reporting Schedule - doc pdf