For more information contact DHSES at 1-866-837-9133 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information for Current and Potential Not-For-Profit Grantees
All not-for-profit organizations must be prequalified in order to do business with New York State and to apply for grants. In order to prequalify, not-for-profit organizations must submit an online Prequalification Application through the Grants Gateway. The Prequalification Application is comprised of five components to gauge your organizational structure and the types of services you provide. The required forms and document uploads are all part of the Document Vault. Resources to complete the application and associated document vault can be found in the Quick Links Section of the Grants Gateway website: http://grantsreform.ny.gov/Grantees.
New Audit Requirement - Entities that are exempt by Executive Law § 172-a from submitting financial disclosure materials to the Attorney General’s Charities Bureau (such as religious organizations involved in exclusively non-secular activities) should, regardless of their annual revenue, provide their most recent internal financial report reviewed by the board.
- Fiscal Cost Report Form - pdf xlsx
- State Aid Voucher Form - doc pdf xls
- Detailed Itemization of Non-Personal Service Expenditures - Equipment - pdf xls
- Detailed Itemization of Non-Personal Service Expenditures - Consultants - pdf xls
- Detailed Itemization of Non-Personal Service Expenditures - All Other -pdf xls
- Single Audit Certification Form
Environmental and Historical Preservation (EHP) Materials
- EHP Screening Form FFN-024-0-1 (fillable)
- EHP Screening Form Tutorial
- Appendix A - EHP Instructional Assistance for Nonprofits
Vendor Integrity/Vendor Responsibility Questionnaire
- Not-for-Profit (NFP) organizations receiving an award of $5,000 or less are required to complete a Vendor Integrity Questionnaire.
- Not-for-Profit (NFP) organizations receiving an award greater than $5,000 are required to complete a Vendor Responsibility Questionnaire. This form is available at http://www.osc.state.ny.us/vendrep/forms_vendor.htm . Vendors can also file the Vendor Responsibility Questionnaire online through the Office of the State Comptroller (OSC) New York State VendRep System. To enroll and use the OSC NYS VendRep system, instructions are available at http://www.osc.state.ny.us/vendrep/index.htm .
NYS Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Services
1220 Washington Avenue
State Office Campus
Building 7A Suite 710
Albany, NY 12242
New York City
NYS Division of Homeland Security & Emergency Services
State of New York
633 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10017