Nonprofit Security Grant Program
FY2018 Nonprofit Security Grant Program
The NYS Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Services has extended the deadline for the Request for Applications (RFA) to solicit proposals to support projects under the Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NSGP). The new deadline is June 8, 2018 at 5:00 PM
The NYS Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Services is pleased to announce the FY2018 Nonprofit Security Grant Program - Urban Area (NSGP-UA) and State (NSGP-S).
NSGP - Urban Area (NSGP-UA) - $50 million is being made available nationally to support nonprofit organizations that are located within a federally designated urban area. In NYS, organizations who are located in the NYC Urban Area which includes: the five boroughs in New York City, Nassau County, Suffolk County and Westchester County are eligible to apply for this portion of funding. Each nonprofit organization may submit an application for up to $150,000 in grant funds.
NSGP - State (NSGP-S) - $300,000 is being allocated to New York State to support nonprofit organizations that are located outside of the federally designated urban areas.
Nonprofit organizations that are applying for this funding opportunity must be prequalified in the NYS Grants Gateway prior to application submission. To learn more about prequalification, go to the Grants Reform website (http://www.grantsreform.ny.gov/Grantees )
- Request for Applications due on June 8, 2018 by 5:00 p.m.
- Submission of Written Questions will be accepted until noon on June 7, 2018
- FY2018 NSGP Request for Applications UPDATED
- FY2018 NSGP Investment Justification
- Vendor Responsibility Questionnaire doc pdf
- E-Grants Tutorial NFP 2018 UPDATED
- AEL List
- Frequently Asked Questions UPDATED
E-mail: Grant.Info@dhses.ny.gov or 1-866-837-9133
Environmental and Historical Preservation (EHP) Materials
- EHP Screening Form FFN-024-0-1 (fillable)
- EHP Screening Form Tutorial
- Appendix A - EHP Instructional Assistance for Nonprofits
- Fiscal Cost Report Form - pdf xlsx
- State Aid Voucher Form - doc pdf xls
- Detailed Itemization of Non-Personal Service Expenditures - Equipment - pdf xls
- Detailed Itemization of Non-Personal Service Expenditures - Consultants - pdf xls
- Detailed Itemization of Non-Personal Service Expenditures - All Other -pdf xls
- Single Audit Certification Form - docx pdf