Nonprofit Security Grant Program
FY 2019 Nonprofit Security Grant Program
The NYS Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Services is pleased to announce the FY2019 Nonprofit Security Grant Program - Urban Area (NSGP-UA) and State (NSGP-S).
NSGP - Urban Area (NSGP-UA) - $50 million is being made available nationally to support nonprofit organizations that are located within a federally designated urban area. In NYS, organizations who are located in the NYC Urban Area which includes: the five boroughs in New York City, Nassau County, Suffolk County and Westchester County are eligible to apply for this portion of funding. Each nonprofit organization may submit an application for up to $100,000 in grant funds.
NSGP - State (NSGP-S) - A total of $250,000 is being allocated to New York State to support nonprofit organizations that are located outside of the federally designated urban areas. Each nonprofit organization may submit an application for up to $100,000 in grant funds.
Nonprofit organizations that are applying for this funding opportunity must be prequalified in the NYS Grants Gateway prior to application submission. To learn more about prequalification, go to the Grants Reform website https://grantsmanagement.ny.gov/get-prequalified
- Request for Applications due on May 8, 2019 by 5:00 p.m.
- Submission of Written Questions will be accepted until noon on May 6, 2019
- FY 2019 NSGP Request for Applications Updated
- FEMA Clarification on Contracted Security Personnel New
- FY 2019 NSGP Investment Justification
- Vendor Responsibility Questionnaire (pdf / doc)
- FY 2019 NSGP E-Grants Tutorial
- AEL List
- NSGP FAQs - Updated
Contact Information:E-mail: Grant.Info@dhses.ny.gov or 1-866-837-9133