Competitive Targeted Grants
Cyber Security Grant Program (CSGP)
The Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Services (DHSES) is pleased to make $500,000 in funding available to aid local jurisdictions in enhancing their ability to protect, identify, respond to and recover from cyber incidents through the FY2017 Cyber Security Grant Program (CSGP). Funding for this program will come from the 2017 State Homeland Security Program (SHSP) federal grant. FY2017 Cyber Security Grant Program is a competitive grant program that is designed to enhance the cyber security posture of government organizations within New York State’s counties and local municipalities.
Eligible applicants can apply for up to $50,000 to fund their eligible cyber project through this important grant initiative.
In an effort to aid eligible applications, DHSES will be offering an Informational Webinar to discuss the FY2017 Cyber Security Grant Program. The Webinar will be hosted on July 2, 2018 at 11:00am.
Call-in information is listed below:
- Weblink: https://share.dhs.gov/fy2017csgp/
- Conference Line: 1-857-232-0159 / Conference Code: 852398
Application deadline is August 7, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.
- FY2017 Cyber Security Grant Program - Request for Applications (RFA)
- FY2017 Cyber Security Grant Program - Worksheet
- FY2017 Cyber Security Grant Program - FAQs- Updated August 6, 2018
- FY2017 Cyber Security Grant Program - E-Grants Tutorial
Non-Competitive Targeted Grants
There are currently no Non-Competitive Targeted Grants Available