New York State Cyber Alert Level
- Daily Cyber Security Tip
The Enterprise Information Security Office, led by Deborah Snyder, is dedicated to the protection of the state's cyber security infrastructure through the identification and mitigation of vulnerabilities, deterring and responding to cyber events and promoting cyber security awareness within the state.
- Multiple Vulnerabilities In Adobe Flash Player Could Allow Remote Code Execution (APSB15-02) and (APSB15-03)
- Vulnerability in GNU C Library Could Allow for Remote Code Execution (Ghost Vulnerability)
- Multiple Vulnerabilities in Mozilla Firefox, Thunderbird, and SeaMonkey Could Allow for Remote Code Execution.
- View Full List
- Backdoor.Winnti attackers have a skeleton in their closet?
- Linux GHOST vulnerability (CVE-2015-0235) is not as scary as it looks
- Short, sharp spam attacks aiming to spread Dyre financial malware
- Scarab attackers took aim at select Russian targets since 2012
- Unconfirmed zero-day vulnerability discovered in Adobe Flash Player
Acting Chief Information Security Officer
- EISO Home
- Incident Reporting
- Breach Notification
- Cyber Advisories
- NYS Digital Forensics
- Cyber Tips Newsletter
- Keeping Kids Safe Online
- Local Government
- Policies and Resources
- NY-ISAC Secure Portal
- Contact EISO