- Federal Aid Programs for New York Disaster Recovery - doc pdf
- New York State Disaster Assistance Handbook
- Public Assistance Program Debris Removal Fact Sheet for Local Governments
- NYS Department of Labor: Disaster Unemployment Assistance
- DHSES Emergency Information Handbook
Hurricanes can be dangerous, generating high winds, torrential rain and tornadoes and causing death, injury and costly property damage. Be prepared now before a hurricane strikes, how to stay safe during the event, and where to find help when you need it.