WISER 4.0 Is Now Available!
WISER 4.0 is now available! You may download it from the WISER web site <http://wiser.nlm.nih.gov/> , or access the on-line version, WebWISER <http://webwiser.nlm.nih.gov/> .
This new version introduces a biological substance list to augment the existing chemical and radioisotope lists. Highlights of this version include:
* Substance data for the six "Category A" biological agents (see the list here <http://wiser.nlm.nih.gov/substances.html> )
* WMD Response Guidebook pages are included into the substance data where appropriate
* A new tool for general browsing of the guide pages of the WMD Response Guidebook (except for Palm OS)
* A new Radiation Unit Conversion tool
* WISER can now automatically check for updates
* Incorporation of the latest NLM Hazardous Substance Data Bank updates
* And many more miscellaneous application and data enhancements
Coming soon - ERG 2008: Look for another release in April that upgrades the ERG content based on the soon-to-be-released ERG 2008 publication.
See the News <http://wiser.nlm.nih.gov/news.html> page of the WISER web site for additional plans for WISER, as well as dates for upcoming conferences that we will be attending.
Your feedback is crucial to the future of WISER! We are especially interested in what you think about the new biological substance data. Let us know how well it suits your needs and what we can do to make it better. Please use the Feedback <http://wiser.nlm.nih.gov/feedback.html> page of the WISER web site to submit your feedback and ideas on this or anything else related to WISER.
The WISER Team