World Trade Center Information
Last Updated on May 2016
Important Update for World Trade Center Rescue Workers
If you participated in the World Trade Center rescue, recovery or clean up efforts, you will want to know about recent changes to the law that eliminate the filing deadline to request a reclassification and provide for an accidental death benefit. Learn more about these amendments, eligibility requirements and the June 14, 2007 deadline to file a notice preserving your rights by going to:
Links to Important Information
- March 23, 2016 - Kirsten Gillibrand Reminds 9/11 First Responders, Survivors Of Possible Tax Relief Available Through IRS(pdf bulletin)
- 9/11 Health Watch
- Health Screening and Monitoring
- The "World Trade Center Brochure"
- The "World Trade Center (WTC) Medical Monitoring and Treatment Program"
[DHHS (NIOSH) Pub. No. 2007-109]
- NYC 9/11 Health
- View information on the WTC Responders Fatality Investigation Program
- View information on 2006 Workers' Compensation Law (WCL) Article 8-A, which extends the time to file claims.
- September 11th Victim Compensation Fund (VCF)