FY2017 Unified Hazard Mitigation Program
Funds Available: Pre-Disaster Mitigation (PDM) Program and Flood Mitigation Assistance (FMA) Program
Activities: Creating/Updating Hazard Mitigation Plans & Implementing Hazard Mitigation Projects
Letters of Intent (LOIs) Due: September 8, 2017 at 5:00 pm.
The New York State Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Services (DHSES) is pleased to announce that funding is available under FEMA's FY2017 Unified Hazard Mitigation Assistance (HMA) Program for qualified subapplicants in all 50 States, the District of Columbia, all Federally-recognized Tribal governments, and 5 U.S. Territories.
PLEASE NOTE: These programs are available only to local and state government authorities and agencies and Federally-recognized Tribal governments. Individuals, businesses, private colleges and universities, and private non-profits are not eligible PDM or FMA sub-applicants.
- FY2017 HMA Announcement
- FY2017 HMA Planning Letters Of Intent (LOI)
- NYS Hazard Mitigation Planning Standards
- NYS Hazard Mitigation Planning Standards Guide
- FY2017 HMA Project Letters Of Intent (LOI)
- FY2017 Acquisition-Elevation Property Spreadsheet
- Notice of Voluntary Interest
- RL Community List
- SRL Community List