FY2020 BRIC and FMA Funding Opportunity
The New York State Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Services (DHSES) is pleased to announce funding opportunities under FEMA's FY2020 Building Resilient Infrastructure and Communities (BRIC) and Flood Mitigation Assistance (FMA) grant programs.
- FY2020 BRIC FMA Announcement
- FY2020 BRIC FMA Planning LOI
- FY2020 BRIC FMA Project LOI
- 200929 FEMA HMA - FAQ
- FEMA BRIC - Building Code Activities
- FEMA BCA Toolkit - Installation and Launch Instructions
- FEMA BRIC - Community Lifelines Toolkit
- FEMA BRIC - Mitigation Planning Activities
- FEMA BRIC - Nature-Based Solutions
- FEMA BRIC - Partnership Activities
- FEMA BRIC - Project Scoping Activities
- FEMA BRIC - Qualitative Evaluation Criteria
- FEMA BRIC - Technical Evaluation Criteria
- FEMA HMA - Mitigation Action Portfolio
- FEMA BRIC Notice of Funding Opportunity
- FEMA BRIC Notice of Funding Opportunity - Fact Sheet
To provide support to potential subapplicants for FEMA's FY2020 Building Resilient Infrastructure and Communities (BRIC) and Flood Mitigation Assistance (FMA) programs, the NYS Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Services (DHSES) will be hosting a series of webinars over the coming months.
Webinar 1: BRIC-FMA NOFO Overview and Submitting a Letter of Intent (LOI)
Topic: Eligibility basics and how to submit an LOI (due to DHSES by Wednesday, September 30, 2020 - 5:00p.m.)
Webinar Date: Thursday, September 24, 2020
Webinar Time: 12:30pm – 1:30pm EST
Please forward to anyone that may be interested. If you have any questions, please email HazardMitigation@dhses.ny.gov.