FY 2018 UNIFIED HAZARD MITIGATION PROGRAM
FUNDS AVAILABLE: Pre-Disaster Mitigation (PDM) Program and Flood Mitigation Assistance (FMA) Program
ACTIVITIES: Creating/Updating Hazard Mitigation Plans & Implementing Hazard Mitigation Projects
LOIs submitted electronically will receive an email notification; you should arrange for the delivery notification if you want confirmation that LOI materials were received.
Due dates and times are:October 24, 2018 by 5:00 pm: Subapplicants must submit LOI and all required back-up documentation (e.g., Property Spreadsheet).
December 19, 2018 by 5:00 pm: Subapplications must be submitted through the FEMA e-Grants system.
PLEASE NOTE: These programs are available only to local and state government authorities and agencies and Federally-recognized Tribal governments. Individuals, businesses, private colleges and universities are not eligible sub-applicants.
- FY2018 Hazard Mitigation PDM-FMA NOFO
- FY2018 HMA Planning LOI
- FY2018 HMA Project LOI
- FY2018 HMA Acquisiiton-Elevation Property Spreadsheet
- FY2018 HMA Notice of Voluntary Interest
- HMGP: New York State Hazard Mitigation Planning Standards
- HMGP: New York State Hazard Mitigation Planning Standards Guide