- Alliance for Response - brings together cultural heritage and emergency management professionals at the local level where all initial disaster response occurs. The Alliance for Response initiative has reached several thousand individuals from more than 800 museums, libraries, archives, and other collecting institutions in 23 regions across the country.
- FEMA 20-15 Construction Budget Form
- FEMA 20-20 Non-construction Budget Form
- FEMA Mitigation Division
- Association of State Floodplain Managers
- Institute for Business and Home Safety
- Natural Hazards Center
- Heritage Emergency National Task Force
- 2008 New York State Hazard Mitigation Plan
- National Institute of Building Sciences - includes links to the 2005 report, "Natural Hazard Mitigation Saves: An Independent Study to Assess the Future Savings from Mitigation Activities" which determined that every dollar spent on hazard mitigation activities avoids $4 in future damages.