What students are saying about the SPTC
"Working alongside police in the high fidelity training at the SPTC highlights the collaborative nature of a unified response to high threat scenes such as terror attacks or active shooter incidents. I not only learn a lot about better ways to integrate in a multi service team, but also developed my own awareness of tactical considerations. Integrating with law enforcement to achieve the highest level of patient care in scenes of elevated threat is outside of the experience of day to day paramedic work, and the Advanced Active Shooters Scenario course allows EMTs and paramedics to focus on the details of clinical care.”
- International student who recently attended the Advanced Active Shooters Scenario Course
"This was really the best training I have done so far in my career. The facilities, property, and instructors were excellent. I would highly recommend to others that they enroll if they have not yet done so."
- Student who recently attended the Woodland Tactics and Operations Course
"Top notch. I have been trained for 20 years in emergency management and nothing comes close."
- Student who recently attended Tactical Emergency Casualty Care for Law Enforcement Course
"All instructors were excellent. The class was by far the best course I’ve taken."
- Student who recently attended the Initial Response to Active Shooters Course
"Facility was excellent. Instructors were extremely knowledgeable and open to questions. All instructors were able to explain techniques in several ways."
- Student who recently attended the Land Navigation Course
"...I am an active Police Officer with the NYPD's Brooklyn North Task Force. I recently took the Active Shooter (LASER) course with you guys and really enjoyed it. I have to say it was by far some of the best training I have ever had in my 10 years with the NYPD!"
– Student who recently attended the Initial Response to Active Shooters Course