DHSES Learning Management System (LMS)
NYS Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Services has implemented a Learning Management System called DHSES LMS. This online application will allow Students to view all current and future DHSES trainings, as well as provide Students with a simple and streamlined process to register for them.
Students need to submit a request for a DHSES LMS account only if they are a brand-new student or have never taken any DHSES trainings before.
Request a new DHSES LMS Account
Students who have taken DHSES trainings before should already have a DHSES LMS account created for them. They can log into DHSES LMS immediately to register for DHSES trainings.
DHSES Available Trainings
- DHSES Available Trainings - Viewing this list of all current and future DHSES Trainings does not require a DHSES LMS account.
- State Preparedness Training Center - Listing of all current and future events being held at SPTC.
DHSES LMS Help Links
If you have any questions, please email DHSES at LMS@dhses.ny.gov or contact the appropriate DHSES Training Academy from one of the DHSES Offices listed below:
- Disaster Recovery (DR): (518)-292-2293
- Emergency Management (OEM): (518)-292-2351
- Fire Prevention and Control (OFPC): (518)-474-6746
- Interoperable and Emergency Communications (OIEC): (518)-322-4911
- State Preparedness Training Center (SPTC): (315)-768-5689