The New York State Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Services (DHSES) Grants Program Administration (GPA) Regional Workshops are an annual event which are held at multiple locations statewide every fall.
The purpose of the Workshops is to provide critical updates on homeland security grant funding, provide technical assistance on meeting the various grant requirements and to obtain feedback as well as answer your questions on these key issues.
Below you will find materials from the 2023 Regional Workshops, including presentation slides and other helpful grant-related documents. Please note that the Regional Workshops are for informational purposes and may not address your questions directly, however you can always reach out to your Contract Representative for further clarification.
- Homeland Security Grant Funding Updates
- NYS Board of Elections - Election Security National Priority
- Grants Program Administration
- Office of Counter Terrorism - Cyber Incident Response Team
- Office of Emergency Management
- Office of Interoperable and Emergency Communications
- Office of Disaster Recovery Programs
- Office of Fire Prevention and Control
- Policy and Program Development Office and State Preparedness Training Center