Nonprofit Security Grant Program
FY 2021 Nonprofit Security Grant Program
The NYS Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Services is pleased to announce the FY 2021 Nonprofit Security Grant Program - Urban Area (NSGP-UA) and State (NSGP-S).
- NSGP - Urban Area (NSGP-UA) - $90 million is being made available nationally to support nonprofit organizations that are located within a federally designated urban area.
- NSGP - State (NSGP-S) - $90 million is being made available nationally, with New York State having a target allocation of $2.4 million, to support nonprofit organizations that are located outside of the federally designated urban areas.
If your nonprofit site is physically located within New York City, Nassau County, Suffolk County or Westchester County, then you may apply to NSGP-UA. If your nonprofit site is not physically located within New York City, Nassau, Suffolk or Westchester Counties, then you may apply to NSGP-S.
Nonprofit organizations may apply for up to $150,000 per site, for up to three (3) sites, for a maximum award of $450,000 per organization.
Nonprofit organizations that are applying for this funding opportunity must be prequalified in NYS Grants Management prior to application submission. To learn more about prequalification, go to the Grants Management website (https://grantsmanagement.ny.gov/get-prequalified)
- Applications due on April 15, 2021 by 5:00 p.m.
- Submission of written questions will be accepted until noon on April 13, 2021
- FY 2021 NSGP Request for Applications (RFA)
- FY 2021 NSGP Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) UPDATED April 7, 2021
- FY 2021 NSGP Investment Justification Template
- FY 2021 NSGP E-Grants Tutorial
- NSGP-Allowable AEL List
E-mail: Grant.Info@dhses.ny.gov or Call 1-866-837-9133